- To be the voice of expertise, globally recognised as a leader in dance, education, and training.
- To flourish– financially healthy and agile with a diversified income to support our ambitions.
- To be all-welcoming, with a belief in the power of dance to transform lives, and the value of a diverse workforce and community.
- To be in-step– working collaboratively to deliver our vision.
- To be choreographed to deliver, with the right people and processes to realise our objectives.
Reconciliation Action Plan
RAD Australia acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of this nation and Traditional Owners of the Land on which…Read more
We are an organisation that supports inclusion and celebrates diversity which is why RAD Australia is now a proud member of the Welcome Here Project.…Read more
According to Butterfly Foundation eating disorders impact over 1 million Australians each year with only 1 in 10 Australians able to recognise the signs of…Read more