11 June 2020 12:07
RAD Australia COVID Health Statement
Community is at the heart of RAD Australia and we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, staff and students. During the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented policies and procedures to prepare, protect and reassure our community.
We continue to monitor government advice and notifications, frequently updating our policies and procedures to adhere to the latest requirements and guidelines set by the Australian Federal and State Governments; and ensure best practice in infection control, risk management and contact tracing.
RAD Australia requires every person attending an RAD Australia venue to participate in an exam, event, course or any other RAD activity to follow instructions relating to these policies, and most importantly, to self-exclude and notify RAD Australia if they or any members of their household:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19,
- have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat or shortness of breath,
- are self-isolating as a precautionary measure whilst awaiting COVID-19 test results; or have been directed to quarantine,
- have returned to Australia from an international destination in the past 14 days,
- have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms or a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 (until such time as you/they have followed and completed the Australian Government regulations regarding testing and self-isolation).
Whilst all due care is being taken to ensure safety, participants acknowledge that, at this time, they are participating at their own risk.
Download a copy of this statement here