The benefits of RAD Membership.
Join the RAD and share in our success!
- Dance Gazette, the RAD’s international dance magazine published three times a year. Exclusive to Members and Friends and filled with a range of articles discussing current issues, interviews with prominent international figures in dance, and regular columns covering nutrition, notation, music and dance on the Internet.
- Complimentary diary or newsletter, communicating important dates and events at frequent intervals.
- Discounts on Vocational Graded Examinations (from Advanced Foundation).
- Technical Supplements, covering the latest information about the RAD syllabus and Benesh Movement Notation.
- Preferential rates and advanced notice of selected events and activities throughout the year…and much more.
New in 2021/22 – iTrain Australia
RAD members will receive 10% off any Mental health First Aid course with iTrain Australia, whether online or in person. Additional discount for group registration.
And welcoming back our ongoing partners
RAD members worldwide can now enjoy a 10% discount on Harlequin floors. Simply go to the Harlequin website to find your local office. Alternatively, contact Harlequin with your RAD ID and location to be directed to your nearest office. Terms & Conditions
As RAD Australia’s Preferred Insurance Partner DanceSurance are offering Australian RAD Members special discounts on their products.
DanceSurance are a respected and trusted insurance provider for the dance industry who offer industry-specific insurance. Their expertise and knowledge has been gained over 50 years in the industry and the team are uniquely qualified, experienced and have a passionate desire to continue to give clients the absolute best possible service, covers and premiums.
On production of a current RAD Membership card, RAD Members will receive the following discounts on DanceSurance products:
- Freelance Contractor packages will receive $10 off
- Liability Packages will receive 10% off
- Business Packages – 10% off (subject to minimum premium)
These discounts apply for new and existing clients of DanceSurance. Existing clients should send proof of their current RAD Membership to DanceSurance as part of their insurance renewal process. For more information on the products on offer from DanceSurance see their website here.
Introducing RAD Australia’s preferred software partner, Class Manager.
We are delighted to welcome a new partner in 2020/2021 offering RAD Members discount across two great digital solutions for your studio business.
Class Manager are pleased to offer RAD Members 25% off your first year’s subscription to their class admin software and that’s not all. To get even more discount off your Class Manager subscription, RAD Members can use Stage Stubs, their free ticketing software, for one major show for the year and get that month’s subscription free!
Find out more about Class Manager and Stage Stubs here.
Online Membership Benefits
- Read the latest edition of Dance Gazette online and access archived articles
- Exclusive access to Job Search International, which provides a monthly update of Dance teacher vacancies and schools for sale.
- Members Briefings; a set of fact sheets covering a range of useful subjects
- A range of ‘e-cards’ to send to friends and family
- Email newsletter
We are the largest accredited classical ballet Examination Board in the world and as a Member of the Academy, you will benefit from our reputation as an international dance training and education provider of excellence. As we continually assess our examination syllabus, so, our Registered teachers and examiners are assured that we are meeting the needs of today’s students.
We also provide a broad range of high-quality, flexible university validated teacher education and training degrees, diplomas and certificates as well as professional awards validated by the Academy. So whatever your category of membership we are committed to providing a long-term career path for your professional development.
The Royal Academy of Dance offers professional and business advice and support to all Members. It strives to devise new and relevant products, improve and update existing services and create international partnerships which strengthen its professional standing within the dance education community, worldwide.
We also welcome those with an interest in and passion for dance and the RAD to become Members and enjoy being part of a global community of like-minded dance enthusiasts.