Become a RAD Member Plus
From RAD Intermediate Foundation (Pre-Elementary) (or Benesh equivalent) you can progress further through our scheme to become a RAD Member Plus.
- Full rate – $210
- Reduced rate – $155
RAD Member Plus Reduced Rate
The reduced rate is automatically available to:
- Full members under the age of 18
- Full members in full-time education*
- Full members over the age of 65*
*Proof will be required
|Welcome pack & membership card||Members’ Area||RAD shop discounts||Can apply to be an Associate of the RAD (ARAD)***|
|RAD magazines*||JobSearch International™||Selected events & courses||Attend the AGM and have voting rights|
|Monthly e-newsletter||Vocational Graded Examinations**||Priority booking|
|Scholarships, awards and competitions|
*Dance Gazette, Focus on Exams (three times per year) and Focus on Members where locally produced.
**From Advanced Foundation upwards.
***Terms and conditions apply.
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have passed RAD Intermediate Foundation (Pre Elementary)
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC)
- Be enrolled on any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or masters programme
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme
- Hold the Award of Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher
- Hold a CBMN (Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation)
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire
Code of Conduct
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct.
How to Apply
Complete our online application form to apply today.
Associate of the Royal Academy of Dance
Full Members who have successfully passed Advanced 2 and are at least 18 years of age are eligible to become an Associate of the Royal Academy of Dance. Associates receive a certificate and are entitled to use the initials ARAD after their name, as long as they keep their membership subscription up to date. Application is free.
If you need further information or have any questions, please email email@example.com