Reasonable Adjustments and Special Considerations
If you are concerned about whether to enter an RAD exam due to a special educational need, disability or medical condition, you can request special arrangements (reasonable adjustments) to be put in place.
We can make adjustments to administrative and exam procedures if they are judged to be reasonable, necessary and practicable.
Applications should be made by the closing date for exam entry, to enable the RAD to ensure that a candidate’s particular requirements are met.
To safeguard the integrity of the award, all candidates will be assessed against the same criteria and no concessions will be made in this respect.
- Download the Reasonable adjustment application form
- Download the Special consideration application form.
- Before completing this form please read the Reasonable Adjustments and Special Consideration Policy and Procedures
- The completed form and any medical evidence should be returned to the Examinations Customer Service Manager by the closing date for examination entry at the latest
- Forms should not be given to the examiner on the day of the examination.