Please note that Orientation Days will not be offered in 2020 to minimise the contact time required for exams. Teachers should contact their tour organisers for a studio layout plan.
What is an Orientation Day?
The Orientation Day is offered to candidates to familiarize them with the examination protocol and venue.
Students will be given the opportunity to experience the following:
- Entrance to the examination room
- Positioning for barre work
- Positioning for Centre work
- Test the floor for Pirouettes
- En Diagonale
- Patterning for Dance studies
- Exit from examination room
Find your exam session orientation day below.