Please read our privacy notice before completing and submitting your entry forms.
Entry forms for 2019
Please note that these forms will not work on a tablet device (iPad etc.) – you need to use a computer to complete them.
- AEC Entry Form 2019 – compatible with MS Excel 2007/Mac Excel 2007 and later versions of these computer programs. For earlier versions of software, please see AEC form below!
- RAV entry form 2019– compatible with MS Excel 2007/Mac Excel 2007 and later versions of these computer programs. For earlier versions of software, please see RAV form below!
Entry forms in MS Word format
If you can’t get the Excel forms to work, these can be useful, although they don’t automate the entry process in the same way (in particular, they don’t calculate the fees):
- AEC1 Entry Form 2019
- AEC2 Entry Form 2019
- RAV1 Entry Form 2019
- RAV2 Entry Form 2019
- RAV3 Entry Form 2019
- Candidate Registration Form
- School Registration Form
- EDI Monitoring Form – can be completed and submitted along with candidate registration form. This information is collated anonymously and providing it is entirely voluntary.
Reasonable adjustment, result enquiry and special consideration
- reasonable adjustment application form
- result enquiry application form
- special consideration application form
Study choice forms
These forms are optional, but can be used by teachers to indicate what dances their candidates have chosen:
- Primary in Dance. Grades 1- 5 examinations
- Grades 1 -5 Solo Performance awards
- Grade 6 – 7 examinations
- Grade 8 examinations
Music choice forms
These should be completed and sent to the relevant RAD office for exams in RAVs. Completing the forms correctly will ensure that the appropriate music choices are played:
Direct deposits can be made to:
Account Name: Royal Academy of Dance
Account number: 800571