17 September 2022 - 6 November 2022 Various
RAMBERT GRADES - Level 2 Training for Teachers - Grades 4-5
The RAD is excited to be collaborating with Rambert Grades and extending a discount on Rambert Grades membership to our Registered Teachers in Australia. Find out more about Rambert Grades here.
Training is delivered in a virtual learning environment by the Rambert Grades team in the UK. Please note Daylight Saving Time begins in Australia on Sunday 2 October and the UK ends Daylight Savings time on Sunday 30 October. All session times are displayed correctly below.
Book now to attend Level 2 Training encompassing Grades 4-5 as follows:-
- Saturday 17 Sept, 4-6pm AWST/ 6-8pm AEST – Introduction and welcome all levels
- Sunday 18 Sept, 4-6pm AWST/ 6-8pm AEST – Creative Practical all levels
- Wednesday 28 Sep, 4-7pm AWST/ 6-9pm AEST – Grade 4 Technical
- Thursday 29 Sep, 4-7pm AWST/ 6-9pm AEST – Grade 5 Technical
- Friday 30 Sep, 4-5pm AWST/ 6-7pm AEST – Level 2 Creative
- Saturday 1 Oct, 4-6pm AWST/ 6-8pm AEST – Hofesh Schecter Performance (Grades 4,5)
and/or Sunday 2 Oct, 4-6 pm AWST/ 7-9pm AEDT – Alesandra Seutin Performance (Grades 4,5)
- Sunday 6 Nov, 5- 7.30pm AWST/ 8-10.30pm AEDT – Consolidation all levels.
For more information:
Contact: Shelley Yacopetti,
Education and Engagement Manager, Faculty of Education, RAD Australia
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
t: (08) 9272 3940
m: 0416 366 633
|Level 1||Various||Level 2 - £250 (approx. AU$450*) |
All levels - £875 (approx. AU$1,575*)
The fee includes your choice of performance pathway - either Hofesh Schecter or Alesandra Seutin. If you would like to learn both performance pathways please add the following bolt on fees
Bolt on Fees:
Level 2 - £75 (approx. AU$135*)
All Levels - £240 (approx. AU$432*)
All fees are paid in Pounds Sterling and subject to local conversion rates on the date of payment.
Who can attend?
RAD Registered Teachers in Australia.
How to apply
Sessions are hosted by Rambert Grades.