- To be the voice of expertise, globally recognised as a leader in dance, education, and training.
- To flourish– financially healthy and agile with a diversified income to support our ambitions.
- To be all-welcoming, with a belief in the power of dance to transform lives, and the value of a diverse workforce and community.
- To be in-step– working collaboratively to deliver our vision.
- To be choreographed to deliver, with the right people and processes to realise our objectives.
Steps Toward Reconciliation
RAD Australia acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of this nation and Traditional Owners of the Land on which we live, learn, work and dance.
What is RAD Australia’s Reconciliation Vision?
Royal Academy of Dance Australia’s vision for reconciliation is an Australia that embraces unity between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians, and a national culture that represents equality and equity, historical acceptance of our shared history and encourages positive race relations. In the context of our organisation, this represents our commitment to support reconciliation within our sphere of influence. We aim to celebrate the culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and embrace the rich heritage and expression of song, dance and storytelling to build respectful and meaningful relationships between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities and all other Australians.