COVID-19 Health Statement
Community is at the heart of RAD Australia and we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our members, staff and students. During the COVID-19 pandemic we have implemented policies and procedures to prepare, protect and reassure our community.
We continue to monitor government advice and notifications and Public Health Orders, frequently updating our plans, policies and procedures to adhere to the latest requirements and guidelines set by the Australian Federal and State Governments; and ensure best practice in infection control, risk management and contact tracing.
RAD Australia requires every person attending an RAD Australia venue to follow instructions relating to these policies and conditions for entry to any specific venue. Most importantly, individuals are required to self-exclude and notify RAD Australia if they or any members of their household:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19,
- have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, headache, runny nose or shortness of breath,
- are self-isolating as a precautionary measure whilst awaiting COVID-19 test results,
- have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine,
- have returned to Australia from an international destination in the past 14 days, or from another area of Australia where self-isolation or quarantine is currently required or recommended,
- have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms or a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 (until such time as you/they have followed and completed the Australian Government regulations regarding testing and self-isolation).
In line with government and health advice, RAD Australia encourages all participants to access a COVID-19 vaccine if eligible. RAD Australia recognises that legislation may differ across states and territories and we will comply with all Public Health Orders as applicable to RAD activity and vaccine requirements as they are implemented.
In entering the premises, participants and visitors acknowledge they may be required to provide evidence of vaccination where it is required under a Public Health Order.
Whilst all due care is being taken to ensure safety, participants acknowledge that, at this time, they are participating at their own risk.
Download a copy of this COVID-19 Health Statement here.
To comply with government requirements RAD Australia has also created its own COVID-19 Safety Policy for our business.
As a prospective employee, you may be interested in the policies that apply to RAD staff members
The policy documents below are published in the Australian Policies for staff members and are available at all employee inductions:
- Anti-smoking Policy
- Appearance and Dress Code Policy
- Computer Usage Policy
- Criminal Offences and Working with Children Check
- Disciplinary Policy
- Discrimination Policy
- Email and Internet Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Home-based Employees Working from Home Responsibilities Policy
- Harassment Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Higher Education
The policy documents below are applicable to the international group and are all in pdf format: