To inspire the world to dance.
- To be the voice of expertise, globally recognised as a leader in dance, education, and training.
- To flourish– financially healthy and agile with a diversified income to support our ambitions.
- To be all-welcoming, with a belief in the power of dance to transform lives, and the value of a diverse workforce and community.
- To be in-step– working collaboratively to deliver our vision.
- To be choreographed to deliver, with the right people and processes to realise our objectives.
Our values underline our commitment to our staff, members, volunteers, customers, partners and suppliers.
We provide leadership as an organisation and as individuals.
We value people. At every level of the organisation we empower staff to think creatively, recognising their ability to make significant contributions to the business.
We support and promote the concept of life-long learning and continuing professional development for all.
We treat one another with respect and are committed to openness and trust in all professional relationships. We also believe in recognising and rewarding loyalty of staff, members, volunteers and customers, partners and suppliers.
We promote enjoyment and fulfilment in all that we do and offer as an organisation. We are committed to creating an engaging, welcoming environment that inspires artistry, facilitates teaching and encourages learning.
- communicate openly,
- collaborate within and beyond the organisation,
- act with integrity and professionalism,
- deliver quality and excellence,
- celebrate diversity and work inclusively, and
- act as advocates for dance.
Steps Toward Reconciliation
RAD Australia acknowledges the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of this nation and Traditional Owners of the Land on which we live, learn, work and dance.
What is RAD Australia’s Reconciliation Vision?
Royal Academy of Dance Australia’s vision for reconciliation is an Australia that embraces unity between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other Australians, and a national culture that represents equality and equity, historical acceptance of our shared history and encourages positive race relations. In the context of our organisation, this represents our commitment to support reconciliation within our sphere of influence. We aim to celebrate the culture of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and embrace the rich heritage and expression of song, dance and storytelling to build respectful and meaningful relationships between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities and all other Australians.
Underpinning these values are a range of policies. From COVID Safety to HR, Higher Education to Privacy, Membership to Student Activities you can find out more about RAD Australia and RAD Global policies here.